The Executive Energy Summit is prepared to assist in the understanding of energy as it applies to your company.
Seminar Topics Include:
1. Energy Compliance Laws for Building Owners and Ratepayers
2. Best Energy Conservation, Efficiency and Generation Methods
3. The Economics of Energy and How to capture all Available Money
4. Options for Financing Energy Measures
5. Understanding the Pricing of Electricity and Natural Gas Supply
6. Understanding your Energy Bill and the impact of Stabilizing Demand
7. The Corporate Communication Process to Best Manage Energy Costs
This program will educate you and assist you in the implementation of an energy plan.
Location:Fairfield Museum and History Center, 370 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
Check-in begins at 8:30am
Lunch & Networking: 11:30am-12:30pm.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso