Event Location: Quinnipiac Club, 221 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
Event Date: January 25, 2018
Event Time: Registration begins at 7:30-11:00am, continental breakfast will be provided
Speaker: Elena Cahill, JD, CEM, BEP
Cost: Free to Attend
The Executive Energy Summit is prepared especially for executive management professionals to assist in the understanding of energy as it applies to their company.
Seminar Topics Include:
1. Energy Compliance Laws for Building Owners and Ratepayers
2. Best Energy Conservation, Efficiency and Generation Methods
3. The Economics of Energy and How to capture all Available Money
4. Options for Financing Energy Measures
5. Understanding the Pricing of Electricity and Natural Gas Supply
6. Understanding your Energy Bill and the impact of Stabilizing Demand
7. The Corporate Communication Process to Best Manage Energy Costs
This program will educate you and assist you in the implementation of an energy plan.
January 25, 2018
Quinnipiac Club 221 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
Check-in begins at 7:30, continental breakfast will be provided.
Program: 8:00-11:30am. Elena Cahill, JD, CEM, BEP